Friday, November 20, 2009

Two Months and Counting!

Only two short months ago we decided to jump feet first into the crafting arena and haven't looked back since. We are so grateful to all of you for your support in this adventure and can't believe that we've had thousands of visits since we started! Not only that, but we've shipped orders from New Jersey to California, so don't be shy about telling your friends in other areas about our site!

For those of you who are on Facebook, we decided to start a page! We will have special offers from time to time exclusively for our Facebook Fans and our Blogger Followers. As always, let us know if you have any ideas that we could help you with. Thank you, again, for your continued support. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog via The Crafters File box and I LOVE IT!! I just became a follower and added you to my creative blog roll. :) Great blog here. I wish I had a craft group in my area. :( Maybe I'll go look into that. :)

    We are having a Creating Christmas Blog Fest in a few weeks. Be sure to link up. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete